Wireless level sensors for water & wastewater
Smartel's expertise is focused on wastewater and liquid level measurement, low power wireless alarm transmission and other related IOT services.
Smartel's product range includes a variety of liquid level sensors. The device can be selected according to whether the alarm is to be sent locally or directly to the customer's own web platform.
We offer our customers our know-how, customized product development and production. Most of our wireless level indicators are manufactured as private label products under our customers' own branding.
- Smartel products have lower power consumption and longer battery life than competing products.
- Proprietary product development allows for customized solutions before mass production.
- We manufacture products as white label products under the customer's brand.
- High competence in wireless alarm transmission with low power consumption
- Extensive experience and reliable products
- Integration with customer systems
- Water industry
Smartel is part of the Vestelli Group, specialized in wastewater solutions, level sensors and other related IOT services. Smartel was founded in 2000 in Sipoo, Finland.
More than 70,000 wireless level switches delivered in the Nordic countries, including Xylem, Wavin, Uponor and Onninen.